Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on
this site are owned by Cliff Crittenden. You are permitted to use extracts from
this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or
personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may
only be used to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
This sites (iclifford.com) copyright notice (i.e. © iclifford.com
2008) must appear in all copies. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored
in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system
or service without the prior written permission of iclifford.com.
- The copyright in a compilation or derivative work extends only to the material contributed by the photographer of such work, as distinguished from the preexisting material employed in the work, and does not imply any exclusive right in the preexisting material. The copyright in such work is independent of, and does not affect or enlarge the scope, duration, ownership, or subsistence of, any copyright protection in the preexisting material.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by iclifford.com subject
to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
which take effect when you first use this site. I reserve
the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes
online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online
to iclifford.com in timely notice of such changes. Your continued use
of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement
as modified by the posted changes.
- While iclifford.com endeavours to ensure that this site is normally
available 24 hours a day, iclifford.com will not be liable if for any
reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without
- Whilst iclifford.com endeavours to ensure that the information
including the imagery on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied,
is given as to its accuracy and iclifford.com does not accept any liability
for error or omission. In particular, iclifford.com reminds you that
the images can only be accurate as at the date they were photographed and do
not include subsequent changes.
- This site (iclifford.com) shall not be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract,
tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material
contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using
this site or any such material.
- This site (iclifford.com) accepts no responsibility for the content of any
site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided
for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express
or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these
Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction
in which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed
and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms shall survive,
remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted
these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with federal